Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Sleep Mist is a comforting pillow mist with highly efficacious, hand-crafted blend that includes grounding Vetivert, soothing Camomile and relaxing Sandalwood pure essential oils to help shrug off daily fatigue, slow a racing mind and prepare you for undisturbed, restorative sleep.
- Vetivert is deeply relaxing and calms an overactive mind. Immunostimulant, it is grounding and emotionally strengthening.
- English Camomile soothes, comforts and helps to calm emotions. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and can help to relieve pain. Camomile Essential Oil relaxes the mind and body. It also conditions and improves hair growth.
- Sandalwood calms and relaxes the mind, is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil sourced from the Comoros Islands and Madagascar provides a sensual and euphoric aroma. Ylang Ylang can help uplift the spirit and can balance the skin's sebaceous activity. It also promotes healthy hair.
- Wild Chamomile aids with relaxation, calming and easing muscular tension.
How to Use
Spritz your body and bed linen with Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Sleep Mist before climbing into the sheets. Lie back and inhale deeply, allowing the soothing aromas to calm your senses.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.