Your Cart is empty
FREE UK delivery on orders over £35
Sign-up for 15% off on your first order
Activate your account today & earn credit
52.1k reviews, 4.6 stars
Join our rewards and earn points on every order.
Yours For £28
FREE Feast of Beauty Goody Bag - when you spend £130
Taking the uncertainty out of your pregnancy routine, this Starter Kit (worth £70) contains 7 gentle, natural and nourishing treats for mum, bump & baby. Perfect for trial, travel & gifting.
(earn automatically when logged in)
Read more about Our Conscious Labels
Read more about Our Conscious Labels
We know that there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty around which products are safe or suitable to use during pregnancy. Which is why we designed this Starter Kit (worth £70) specially for new and expectant mums. Containing 7 treats to nourish and care for mum (and baby) during this important chapter, it makes the perfect introduction to pregnancy-safe beauty and a thoughtful gift for any mum-to-be.
- Natural Deodorant Co. Clean Deodorant Balm Lemon Geranium, 10g: All the odour protection (but without the aluminium). This nourishing, natural formula is a staple for second and third trimester of pregnancy, motherhood and beyond.
- Dr Hauschka Blackthorn Body Oil, 10ml: Your skin is being put through a lot right now. Support it's elasticity and moisture with this blackthorn-enriched body oil carefully blended to help keep your skin supple and soothed.
- Lola's Apothecary Sweet Lullaby Soothing Body Soufflé, 10ml: An indulgent treat for delicate skin, this whipped mousse texture is infused with rosehip, vitamin E and sweet orange to deeply moisturise, repair and soothe your skin and senses. Feel it melt on contact with skin and enjoy this spa-like experience.
- The Organic Pharmacy Honey & Jasmine Mask, 10ml: Give tired skin some TLC with this luscious elixir. Made with shea butter, honey and calming jasmine, this mask delivers moisture, glow and softness for the ultimate self care treat.
- Q+A Caffeine Eye Serum, 30ml: A staple for tired mums, this bestselling caffeine eye cream will help brighten and de-puff those under-eyes after a sleepless night. Infused with green tea and caffeine, think of it as a double espresso for those bags under your eyes.
- Aurelia London Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser, 30ml: For when you need your skincare to be fuss-free and simple, this daily moisturiser comes to the rescue. Made with pure botanicals and probiotic technology, this advanced cream helps firm and lock in moisture for a radiant glow in just one simple step.
- Weleda Nappy Cream, 10ml: Soon to be your new handbag staple, this naturally nourishing barrier cream will help soothe your baby's irritated skin and help encourage healthy skin development. The gentle, natural formula helps heal skin without causing further irritation.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients
however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without
our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual
package before using this product. If you have severe
sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer
directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held
responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional
information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions
caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process
of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries
relating to any ingredients, please
and we'll be happy to help.
See individual products for details.
The Mum to be Starter Kit: - Formulation: Vegetarian. Free from parabens, mineral oil, petrochemicals, phthalates and synthetic colours and artificial fragrances. - Packaging: 7 items in reusable linen bag. - Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening. - Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
UK Standard: From £5.95
Same day despatch for orders placed by 1pm.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 19th December
FREE for orders over £35
Fully tracked with email updates. Delivery timescale: 2 - 4 business days from dispatch to UK addresses (Highland and Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man may take a little longer).
UK Express: From £6.95FREE for orders over £150
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December
Fully tracked with email updates. Delivery timescale: 1 - 2 business days from dispatch to UK address (Highland and Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man may take a day longer).
UK Next Day: £7.95
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 22nd December
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Ireland: £5.95FREE for orders over £50
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 16th December
Delivery timescale: 3 - 5 business days from dispatch
EU Excluding Ireland, Ukraine & Russia: £7.95FREE for orders over £100
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 10th December
International, Russia, Ukraine ( Excl EU): £14.95FREE for orders over £120
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 1st December
Delivery timescale: 5 - 7 business days from dispatch
See full delivery terms