Neighbourhood Botanicals Simmer Down Serum is a light, ‘dry’ serum bursting with potent plant actives, formulated to help keep bacteria in check and leave misbehaving skin feeling calm and balanced. Targets blemishes, gives dull skin a healthier appearance and helps to restore the skin’s lipid barrier. The oils in this blend are raw and cold-pressed, extracted without chemical solvents and unrefined to preserve the maximum potency of the plants. Suitable for oily skin, and those prone to redness and breakouts.
- A lightweight serum with a quick-absorbing formula and no lasting oily film
- Suitable for those prone to redness and breakouts
- Targets blemishes and keeps skin balanced
- Keeps bacteria in check and calms down misbehaving skin
- Gives dull skin a healthier appearance
- Helps to restore skin's lipid barrier
- Cold-pressed chaulmoogra Oil is long used in traditional Eastern healing for skin inflictions. Unique antimicrobial acid profile of chaulmoogric acid, gorlic acid, and most importantly hydnocarpic acid, used to treat skin lesions. Strong anti-bacterial extract.
- Cold Pressed Hemp and Tomato Oil : Hemp is shown to soothe inflammation, has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Tomato oil is a zero-waste oil produced from seeds discarded in the food production process. Improves the smoothness of the skin, and can reduce hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for oily and combination skin.
How to Use
Best applied on a damp clean face, so the oils can trap hydration into your skin. Warm a few drops of Neighbourhood Botanicals Simmer Down Serum up between your fingers, then pat into skin. Face oils may be used alone, or use after moisturiser or mists.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Ireland: £5.95 FREE for orders from over £45
Europe (Excl Ireland): £5.95 FREE for orders from over £50
International: £6.95 FREE for orders over £100 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.