What it is
Inlight SuperFood Mask is a wonderfully uplifting and rejuvenating face mask to detoxify and repair the skin. Brimming with antioxidants and essential fatty acids, and so rich in Vitamin E, this is the perfect weekly detox and anti-ageing treatment.
- This mask is ideal for skin which is tired, opaque and lacks radiance
- High antioxidant activity tackles blemishes and redness
- The skin is left glowing, gently exfoliated and perfectly soft
- Baobab powder gently exfoliates without damaging the protective mantle of the skin or stripping the skin of its natural oils
- Spirulina is rich in chlorophyll, to detoxify, and barley grass and rose hip oil repair – the combined synergy stimulates cell renewal and collagen production to plump, firm and refresh the skin
- Every Inlight product features The Bio Lipophilic Matrix® - a blend of pure organic, cold-pressed plant oils carefully nurtured for their high biochemical affinity to the lipidic human skin layer, energised prior to production using a patent applied technique that harnesses the principle that all matter is alive (Quantum Mechanics) and ancient alchemy to heighten the oils’ vital force. This enhanced blend of oils forms the basis of every Inlight product
Suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive. Ideal for dry or sun damaged skin.
How to Use
After cleansing, massage a thin, even layer of Inlight SuperFood Mask over skin, using the fingertips. Lie back and relax for 10-20 minutes. Remove with tepid water, or a beauty glove dampened with face tonic. Oil-based formula means high concentration of active ingredients so a little is all you need for effective results.
UK Standard: £3.95
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
FREE for orders over £25
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, solanum tuberosum (potato) starch, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hordeum vulgare (barley) leaf powder, zea mays (corn) starch, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rosa rubiginosa (rose) seed oil, adansonia digitata (baobab) fruit powder, spirulina maxima (spirulina) powder, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, boswellia spp (frankincense) oil, spirulina maxima (spirulina) extract. Linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*, citral*.
*Natural constituent of essential oils.
Inlight SuperFood Mask:
- Formula: 100% natural. 100% organic. Vegetarian (beeswax). Gluten free. Free from water, synthetic fragrances, colorants, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, sulphates, propylene glycol, phthalates, GMO, PEGs, TEA, DEA, MI, formaldehyde, urea, mercury, lead, additional extracts and bee venom.
- Certifications: Certified organic by Soil Association and COSMOS.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass jar in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Inlight organic skincare products have been perfected through years of meticulous research by founder and skin guru, Dr Mariano Spiezia, MD. All Inlight products are the perfect compliment to natural and alternative therapies, particularly homeopathy. Everything they make has been carefully formulated to complement all skin types, and to work in complete harmony with your skin. As Inlight products are oil based (and never diluted with water), they are intensely rejuvenating and moisturising, and the perfect anti-ageing choice. They are perfect for very dry skin, and are also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema or dermatitis. They are brimming with active, super nutrients and free from any synthetics, artificial perfume or preservatives. Inlight represents the future of Skincare – 100% organic and formulated by a doctor and renowned expert on the skin.
© 2002-2019 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.