Form Nutrition Peakblend Meal Replacement Chocolate Peanut reimagines the award-winning vegan protein and adds everything you need to create a perfectly balanced, great-tasting, nutritionally complete vegan meal replacement. Enriched with highly functional ingredients for gut health, immune support, stress and energy, Peakblend is designed to support you on your biggest days.
- All natural with no artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or added sugar - 100% plastic free, compostable packaging. No plastic scoops, for use with tablespoons!
Key Ingredients - Ashwagandha has been linked to a reduction of blood sugar levels, inflammation and bad cholesterol. But its most widespread and well-researcheduse is in treating stress, mainly through its ability to combat high cortisol levels, aka the stress hormone.
- Flaxseeds are one of the best vegan sources of the omega-3 essential fatty acid, ALA, and as a result, can have a substantial impact on your heart health and blood pressure levels.
- Wellmune® is clinically proven to help improve general immune health, maintain overall physical health, help protect against the harmful effects of stressand promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity.
- MicrobiomeX® is a specific set of antioxidant-rich flavonoids that instigate the release of active metabolites which go on to improve your gut barrier function.
- Sourced 100% from algae, Vita-algae D® is an algae source of Vitamin D3. Farmed in Europe, ensuring complete control over its quality and purity, sustainable and responsibly sourced with no negative impact on the local environment, Vita-algae D® is the premium source of Vitamin D3.
How to Use For a nutritionally complete 355 calorie meal*, mix 100g of Peakblend with 500ml of water or your preferred non-dairy milk.
For a healthy 177 calorie shake*, mix 50g of Peakblend with 250ml of water or your preferred non-dairy milk.
The amount and type of liquid you add will affect sweetness and thickness, so experiment and see what works best for you.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.