What it is
Dr Alkaitis Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil is packed with antioxidants and improves your skin elasticity and balances oil production. A deeply moisturising anti-ageing oil that restores your skin's natural balance and is fast absorbing. This treatment oil is lightweight and does not clog your pores it also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- This luxurious treatment oil promotes soft and supple skin with its deeply moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties
- Powerful anti-ageing treatment that visibly improves skin elasticity
- Perfect for pregnant women in helping to prevent stretch marks
- Can be used as a conditioning hair and scalp treatment
- Lightweight and easily absorbed
- Balances oil production, leaving skin hydrated and not overly shiny
Visibly improves skin quality of normal, oily, dry, sensitive and mature skin.
How to Use
After cleansing and bathing apply Dr Alkaitis Organic Treatment Oil with fingertips to face and body. For a hair and scalp treatment massage oil into scalp/hair and leave on for 20 minutes or longer and follow with shampoo.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Into a base of Virgin cold pressed oils (jojoba*, st. john's wort* and andean mountain rose hip seed* oils) the following herbs are blended: indian madderº, country sarsaparillaº, amazon root*, liquorice*, country mallowº, turmeric*, china rootº, costusº, white sandalwoodº. cuscus grassº, olive*, eagle woodº, nut grassº, bermuda grassº and ashwagandhaº. We also added a natural full spectrum vitamin E complex (D- alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols) and 100% pure essential oils.
* certified organically grown º ethically wild-crafted
Dr Alkaitis Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten-free. Carmine-free. Free from nano particles, parabens, sulphates, ureas, petroleum, etc. 100% non-toxic.
- Origin: Made in USA
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic bottle with pump.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product.
- Storage: Keep at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Applying the synergy of science and nature, Dr. Alkaitis created the Alkaitis Organic Skin Treatment Product line. Alkaitis authentic natural products are steps towards a complete pure approach to beauty. Alkaitis discovered that only organically grown plants or those harvested from the unpolluted wilderness contain the superior therapeutic properties, which means that each and every one of the Dr Alkaitis skin care products are created exclusively via organically grown or wild-crafted plants and unpolluted sea life. Alkaitis herbal extracts are made in-house with pure water, certified organic grape alcohol and/or vegetable glycerins, blended in small batches.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.