What it is
Lola's Apothecary Orange Patisserie Warming Body Soufflé allows to reveal your body radiance: this soufflé of whipped Shea Butter, Coconut Butter and Rosehip Seed Oil leaves you with gorgeously smooth skin. Intensively nourishing and protective, it is perfect for both dry winter skin and as after sun treatment. Orange Patisserie is a delectable orange drizzle cake scent bursting with bright citruses and warm spices, with Mandarin, Sweet Orange and Lemon, spiced with Ginger and Vanilla. All Lola's Apothecary fragrances are composed entirely of the finest pure essential oils.
- Rosehip Oil is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
- Coconut Butter is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Mandarin is uplifting and relaxing. Effective treatment for cellulite, stretch marks and fluid retention. Its antispasmodic property eases muscle cramps and tummy discomfort.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants. Also an aphrodisiac!
-Ginger is warming, stimulating and tonifying. Improves circulation and relieves nausea. Brings strength and clarity.
How to Use
Lovingly massage Lola's Apothecary Orange Patisserie Warming Body Butter onto dry skin, ideally after a bath or shower.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Oil, *Linalool, *Limonene.
* From essential oils.
Lola's Apothecary Orange Patisserie Warming Body Souffle:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten free. Free from parabens, petrochemicals, carmine, gluten, fillers, synthetic preservatives and fragrances.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Glass jar in reusable and recyclable cardboard gift box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Lola’s Apothecary began as these dreamy stories do, with a whimsical girl and a rose, in a fabulous city of bright lights and large umbrellas, the city of London. Lola was inspired to create a range of beauty wonders that marries effective natural skincare with the perfumed glamour that makes conventional, often chemically laden cosmetics so appealing. At the heart of Lola’s Apothecary is a belief in wellness and a holistic approach to life. Lola and Dominic wish that their lovingly handmade products would not only bless one with gorgeous skin, but also become a welcome part of one’s self care ritual, to provide a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.