What it is
African Botanics Marula Botanical Body Cream is a nourishing body moisturiser formulated with omega-rich African Marula oil and provides instant relief and comfort perfect for the hands, feet, elbows and knees.
- This luxurious body cream restores firmness and tones, while fighting environmental sources of ageing and providing antioxidant defence
- Veils the body in invisible moisture, which becomes obvious in both the appearance and texture of the skin
- Alpine Rose Plant Stem Cellsm repairs skin and delays ageing
- CoEnzyme Q10 rejuvenates the skin by enhancing cell efficiency
- Kalahari Melon Seed and Baobab oils assist the anti-oxidation process of the skin
- Green Rooibos Tea Extract helps soothe and calm irritations such as itchy skin, sunburns and eczema
- Grapefruit Rose Oil, enlivens and brightens the skin
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
How to Use
Generously massage African Botanics Marula Botanical Body Cream all over your body in circular motions for complete skin nourishment. Ideal to use on damp skin after bath or shower to lock in the skin’s natural moisture. Indulge the senses and awaken your skin’s youthful vitality.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum (Alpine Rose) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Isomalt, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Watermelon) Seed Oil, Myrothamnus Flabellifolius (Resurrection Plant) Extract, Lecithin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10), Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Asparlathus Linearis (Green Rooibos) Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, P-Anisic Acid, Citric Acid, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Constituents of natural essential oils used.
African Botanics Marula Botanical Body Cream :
- Formula: 100% natural. 70% organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Origin: Made in Republic of South Africa.
- Packaging: Glass tub in recyclable cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 18 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free
African Botanics is about passion for pristine mother nature, their love for Africa, for exploring this unique and untamed continent and discovering new plants, interesting places and friendly people. Their products convey a rich diversity of the African landscape and flora through signature, bespoke creations, unique plant based ingredients, luxury textures and rare raw materials that embody the African spirit. African Botanics honour and respect thousands of years of African beauty and traditional medicinal knowledge, which were created from the need to protect the skin from the harsh African environment.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.