What it is
Tabitha James Kraan Scented Organic Hair Oil allows you to restore, protect and polish the hair. This 100% natural expertly formulated nutrient-rich and gloriously scented organic hair oil can be used before shampooing, as a treatment or to varnish, moisturise and nurture hair that has been stressed by lifestyle and styling.
- Strengthens and protects the hair; also restores and protects your colour
- Rich in anti-oxidants and easily absorbed into the hair
- 99% certified organic ingredients and 100% natural ingredients
- Contains Tabitha’s signature amethyst stone
- Delivers a deep shine that acts like a varnish to deepen and enrich the colour of natural and coloured hair, with a divine scent
Contains certified Organic Sea Buckthorn, Safflower, Rosehip, Goji Berry and Argan infused with Organic essential oils of Rose, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang.
For all hair types.
How to Use
- Gently warm a tiny drop of Tabitha James Kraan Scented Organic Hair Oil into your hands, massage into the mid-lengths and ends of damp hair and blow-dry or style as desired. Less is more with this method.
- Deep treatment: using 1-2 pumps (depending on hair length), massage through dry hair and scalp and leave in for 30 minutes or more, follow with a light shampoo and condition. For best results use the treatment every week during the summer or while on holiday and every 2 weeks for the rest of the year. This will gain the best results for maximum gloss, natural weight and protection.
- Wear as a styling serum on dry hair by rubbing warm a tiny drop into the palm of your hands until it almost disappears, and smooth over the hair.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil*, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil expressed*, cananga odorata (yang ylang) flower oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, lycium barbarum (goji berry) fruit extract*, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin) resin extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract*, cedrus atlantica (cedar) bark oil*, citrus aurantium (orange) flower oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), citronellol**, limonene**, geraniol**, linalool**, benzyl benzoate**, citral**, farnesol**, benzyl salicylate**, eugenol**.
* organic ingredient ** naturally occurring components of essential oils
Tabitha James Kraan Scented Organic Hair Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. 99% organic. Vegan. Gluten free. Free from parabens, soy, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, artificial fragrances and colours.
- Certifications: Certified organic by Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pump dispenser.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Tabitha James Kraan has been pioneering Organic Hairdressing for nearly 20 years, constantly looking to eradicate harmful chemicals for the benefit of her salon guests, her team and the earth itself. Her journey led her to change her salon to natural and organic hair colour and care products in 1999 and she has recently created this collection of high performance, professional hair products, formulated using the purest natural ingredients whose properties nourish, enhance and protect – naturally and organically & made in England.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.