- Stop playing the victim - you're busy, we get it! Being negative will only exacerbate the situation, turn those negative thoughts into something positive and tell people what you have achieved that day, instead of talking their ears off about how much work you have taken on. Power down and gain a little perspective with the Tazeka Aromatherapy Blend Nonstop Thoughts, which aids in helping you master your thoughts and not letting them control you!
- Share the responsibilities - this goes back to the feeling of self-importance, do you really need to be doing everything on your own? If your busy schedule can be split between you and another willing person, take the opportunity to share the workload and achieve something positive together.
- Find some 'you' time - if you are feeling fatigued or over-run, you will not be completing your task to the best of your ability. Take a break, or some time for you, clear your head and get back to the job at hand with fresh determination. Spritz your room with the 100% natural Lotus Wei Quiet Mind Mist to quieten your mind and encourage a peaceful break.
- Have an 'off' button - are your weekends meant to be work free? Do you have a separate business and personal phone? It may not always be possible to stick to the working hours you are set, but make sure you know where your 'off' button is. Set a time to turn your work phone off each evening, and if you have plans at the weekend, disable the emails or forward them to someone else who can help in the mean time.
- Set goals - being 'busy' doesn't always mean you are achieving something. If you are feeling like you are going round in circles, are running out of time but not actually doing anything, set yourself some goals. Keep them clear, simple and achievable and enjoy the feeling of being proud when you complete your goals, this should beat the feeling of self-importance any day!
Are You Too Busy? Here's How To Find Focus Again
- July 04, 2016
- 5 min read