Your Cart is empty
FREE UK delivery on orders over £30
Sign-up for 15% off on your first order
Activate your account today & earn credit
52.1k reviews, 4.6 stars
Join our rewards and earn points on every order.
FREE Brighter Beauty Goody Bag when you spend £125
A lightweight, yet extremely concentrated hydrating face cream formulated with a complex of probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics to repair the skin barrier and support the microbiome.
(earn automatically when logged in)
Read more about Our Conscious Labels
Read more about Our Conscious Labels
- Probiotics: Deactivated bacteria from the Lactobacillus family (a major part of the lactic acid bacteria group), these probiotics are extremely gentle on the skin and help to support the microbiome and the skin’s protective barrier.
- Prebiotics: A mix of ultra-gentle fibres and sugars that feed your skin’s good bacteria and help support the skin’s barrier, with an antibacterial action against bad bacteria.
- Lactic Acid: The gentlest of AHAs, lactic acid helps the skin to stay at its optimal pH level and has hydrating and softening properties. Gallinée uses a slow-release form to suit even sensitive skin.
- Yacon Extract: A root hailing from the same family as Jerusalem artichokes, yacon contains one of the largest amounts of prebiotics found in natural plants. In Central America, it is often used as natural sugar. Gallinée’s yacon is cold-pressed to retain its qualities.
- Organic Myrtle Extract: Sourced from the French Mediterranean region, myrtle is a plant containing a large amount of phenolic compounds; well-known for their antioxidant actions, to protect skin from oxidative stress.
- Physiological pH: All Gallinée products are made to match the optimal pH of the skin and the microbiome.
Apply over your face and neck morning and evening, after cleansing. It creates an ideal make-up base. As the Gallinée Hydrating Face Cream is highly concentrated in active ingredients, a little goes a long way. For the best care, follow with sun protection.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients
however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without
our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual
package before using this product. If you have severe
sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer
directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held
responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional
information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions
caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process
of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries
relating to any ingredients, please
and we'll be happy to help.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, INULIN, LACTIC ACID, POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE, LACTOBACILLUS, MALTODEXTRIN, MYRTUS COMMUNIS LEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), CARBOMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, UNDECYLENOYL GLYCINE, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLY
Provenance are leaders in anti-greenwashing technology, helping to cut through the noise to connect you with the (real) evidence behind product claims.
A Proof Point means a sustainability claim has been evidenced or verified, so you can be sure you're buying a product that reflects your values.
Gallinee Probiotic Hydrating Face Cream: - Formula: Vegan. Free from parabens, sulphates, ureas, petroleum. - Origin: Made in France. - Packaging: Recyclable plastic tube. - Shelf Life: Use within 9 months from opening. - Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
UK Standard: From £4.95
FREE for orders over £30
Fully tracked with email updates. Delivery timescale: 2 - 4 business days from dispatch to UK addresses (excluding Highland and Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man).
UK Express: From £6.95FREE for orders over £150
Fully tracked with email updates. Delivery timescale: 1 - 2 business days from dispatch to UK address (Highland and Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man).
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
FREE for orders over £45
Europe (Excl. Ireland, Russia, Ukraine): £9.95
FREE for orders over £100
International, Russia & Ukraine: £19.95
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days but please allow
up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales
taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
for full international delivery breakdown and for last shipping dates for Christmas delivery.
See full delivery terms