What it is
Antipodes Mineral Foundation SPF17 achieves great coverage and bestows a healthy, flawless appearance. This hydrating, skin-perfecting foundation features revolutionary Vinanza Performance Plus, an antioxidant-packed extract from Sauvignon Blanc grape seeds and the skin of the superfruit Kiwifruit. It helps reduce facial redness, while earth minerals help balance oil production, rescue blemished skin and provide the most natural of tones. This lightweight foundation is superb for all skin conditions including normal, oily, blemish-prone and rosacea.
- Achieves a healthy, flawless, skin-perfect complexion
- Reduces facial redness, balances oil production and rescues blemished skin
- Contains certified sun protection factor SPF17
- Suitable for all skin types and dermatologically approved for sensitive skin; fragrance free & cruelty free
- Scientifically shown to help improve skin health
- 01 Pale Pink: pale skin pink tone
- 02 Light Yellow: medium skin yellow tone
- 03 Medium Beige: medium skin beige tone
How to Use
Sprinkle a small amount of Antipodes Foundation into the lid of the pot. Cover your Antipodes natural hair kabuki brush with foundation, and tap off excess before applying to your freshly moisturised skin in circular movements. For total skin perfection, simply layer more foundation on areas of concern. Use alone, or before applying Performance Plus Skin-Brightening Finishing Powder.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Bismuth oxychloride CI 77163, mica CI 77019, zinc oxide CI 77947, titanium dioxide CI 77891, kaolin, silica, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, zinc stearate, vitis vinifera (sauvignon blanc grapeseed) extract & actinidia chinensis (kiwifruit) skin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ascorbic acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Antipodes Mineral Foundation SPF17:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from artificial colours. 100% non-toxic.
- Certifications: Vegetarian Society approved.
- Origin: Made in New Zealand.
- Packaging: Plastic jar with sifter lid in 100% biodegradable, recyclable paper box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening. Store below 21 degrees.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Antipodes skincare is a premium, clinically proven, certified organic skin care range inspired by the beauty of nature. Antipodes products use bioactive botanical ingredients from New Zealand, carefully selected for purity and performance. Created without compromise to quality, honesty, beauty and the environment, Antipodes offers scientifically proven, protein-rich formulations with the reassurance of traceable, sustainable ingredients. Most products are organic certified, free from animal testing and all packaging features fully recyclable bottles and aluminium tubes, and 100% biodegradable card from sustainable forests.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.