What it is The Nue Co Barrier Culture Cleanser is a treatment cleanser that deeply cleans the skin, removing dirt, pollution and makeup, without stripping or disrupting the skin’s pH. The soap-free and sulfate-free formula actively repairs the skin barrier and replenishes the topical microbiome by using prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics to leave your skin balanced, smooth and nourished.
- A velvety gel cleanser that transforms into a light, milky foam
- Thoroughly cleans the skin without stripping natural oils or disrupting the pH balance
- Sulfate-free formula melts away makeup, dirt and pollution and leaves skin feeling comfortable and soft
- A blend of prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics rebuilds the skin's microbiome, keeping pollution and stressors out, and moisture in
- A low pH of 5 matches the naturally slightly acidic pH of healthy skin (around 4.5-5). Unlike most foaming or wash-off cleansers, it doesn’t push the skin into an alkaline state which can cause breakouts, sensitivity and irritation.
Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for dry, dull and breakout-prone skin.
How to Use Apply 1-2 pumps of The Nue Co Barrier Culture Cleanser to damp skin, massage in and then rinse clean with warm water. Pat skin dry. Follow with Barrier Culture Moistuiser.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25 Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95 Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25 Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
International: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.