As a rewards community member, you’ll get closer to earning exclusive rewards every time you shop.
Points will be earned automatically when logged in.
Points based on spend at basket
Low in stock.
Leave a lighter footprint on the planet with this innovative refill packaging. Each Hand Soap Refill, with its intelligent design, uses less plastic and can be recycled after use helping to reduce packaging waste.
What it is Susanne Kaufmann Hand Soap Refill has been developed to reduce packaging waste, extend the life cycle of the iconic glass bottles and assist you in making more sustainable choices. Hand Soap is formulated with natural sugar surfactants from renewable sources to gently clean hands without drying. This refill is designed to replenish the Hand Soap 250ml.
- Helps reduce waste to landfill, as well as cutting the carbon emissions by 69%
- Made from 75% post-consumer material and can be recycled after use
- Aloe Vera has cooling, moisturising, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Horsetail is moisture regulating, would healing and nourishing
- Wheat Germ Oil contains vitamin E, carotene, provitamin D, lecithin, and unsaturated fatty acids for the care of blemished and inflamed skin. It binds a large amount of free radicals, thus regenerating and improving the skin's own self-protection abilities.
How to Use
- With clean hands, carefully remove the pump from the original Hand Soap glass bottle and place it on a clean surface. Do not clean or rinse it as water or cleaning agents may affect the quality of the products.
- Carefully cut the opening cap of your Hand Soap Refill with scissors. Pour the refill into the original glass bottle and re-apply the pump.
- As a guide, the 250ml glass jar can be used for up to four refills. Due to the high percentage of natural ingredients in our products, care should be taken not to leave the empty glass jar with residue product for too long before refilling.
- The Hand Soap Refill should be recycled according to your local council guidelines.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.