What it is Pukka Aqua Herbs Chamomile Relax will change the way you look at drinking water forever. By combining a selection of organic herbs, normal drinking water is imbued with a delicious flavour profile, creating a blissful experience. Chamomile Relax adds ashwagandha, chamomile, lavender and spearmint, a delicate yet naturally sweet profile that helps to calm the mind and soul. Take a few moments to unwind as you savour the delicious taste and peaceful tranquillity. Make water wonderful.
- A blend of powerful plants and botanicals that adds flavour to your water anytime, anywhere
- A mellow blend, balancing bright floral hints with honey notes
- Helps to promote peace, calm and tranquillity
- Each bottle contains 30ml of Aqua Herbs which is equivalent to 15 servings
- Can be drunk hot or cold
- Sugar-free, caffeine-free and 100% organic
- Distilled and compacted into a tiny bottle of pure herbal power
- Bottle made from recyclable amber glass to ensure the product is protected from ultraviolet light and carton made from FSC certified carton board
Key Ingredients - Ashwagandha is a strengthening yet calming adaptogenic tonic that nourishes and relaxes the nerves, whilst also building core energy. It helps the body recover from long-term stress while relieving anxiety - Chamomile Flower is rich in relaxing essential oils that affect nerve transmitters linked with anxiety to effectively improve sleep and relieve stress/tension
- Lavender is a traditional sleep remedy, high in essential oils to relieve stress and anxiety and improve sleep by acting on nerve-calming receptors
How to Use Shake before use and add a dash (roughly a level teaspoon) of Pukka Aqua Herbs Chamomile Relax to 500ml of water. Shake and enjoy. Drink within 8 hours. Use within three weeks of opening. Do not drink undiluted. Each bottle contains 30ml of Aqua Herbs which is equivalent to 15 servings.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Concentrated white grape juice (36%), Concentrated apple juice (19.5%), Chamomile flower glycerite*, Honey, Concentrated lemon juice, Chamomile flower extract, Lavender flower extract, Chamomile flower tincture, Ashwagandha root tincture, Spearmint leaf extract.
*Contains non-organic citric acid
Pukka Aqua Herbs Chamomile Relax:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian (honey). Free from caffeine, dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with screw on cap in box.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product. Use within 3 weeks of opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.