Fushi Wholefood Zinc is an important addition to your lifestyle as it acts as a cofactor for many different enzymes, enabling many processes to happen. Zinc’s main function in the body is supporting the immune system. It is required to activate certain immune system cells, and low zinc status in the body is associated with impaired immune function. Zinc is also important for wound healing as it helps to maintain the integrity of skin and mucosal membranes.
- Helps keep hair, skin and nails healthy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps with wound healing and cell division
- Wholefood powders are also good natural sources of vitamins and minerals, including calcium, sulphur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium and manganese.
- Incorporated Shiitake mushroom powder helps strengthen your immune system. It can either gently boost or suppress the immunity, depending on what is most needed by the body at that time.
- Flax seeds are rich in essential fatty acids and can help improve the condition of hair, skin and nails
- Cocoa has a long history of use for stamina and endurance and is packed full of antioxidants to help with optimum immune function and overall general health and wellbeing
How to Use
Take 2 capsules of Fushi Wholefood Zinc daily with food and water or as prescribed by your medical practitioner/doctor/nutritional therapist. Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Cocoa flesh powder, Flax seed powder, Shiitake mushroom powder, Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell), Zinc citrate.
Each capsule provides Zinc 10mg (100% NRV), in a base of Cocoa, Flaxseed, and Shiitake Mushroom powders.
Fushi Wholefood Zinc:
- Formula: Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring, yeast and no added sugar.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Capsules in recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.