As a rewards community member, you’ll get closer to earning exclusive rewards every time you shop.
Points will be earned automatically when logged in.
Points based on spend at basket
Low in stock.
This raw, certified organic blend of virgin shea and cocoa butter sourced from Ghana is rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants to protect and combat dry skin and promote a youthful looking appearance.
Fushi Shea Cocoa Butter is a soft butter blend combining the decadent properties of organic cocoa butter along with the renowned benefits of shea for a luxurious and intensely hydrating result. This formulation can be used on dry skin, cracked heels, stretch marks, face and body moisturisation, hand and feet care and promise to leave skin supple and youthful.
- 100% pure & unrefined
- 65% shea butter & 35% cocoa butter
- Can be used on face, body & hair & perfect for use on babies & children
- Rich in oleic and linoleic acids that nourish the skin and keep it beautifully hydrated -Great for dry skin, cracked heels, chapped hands & lips and as an all-over face and body moisturiser
- Abundant in Vitamins A, E and F help to protect and promote youthful-looking skin - Ethically sourced from the Yumzaa Women Association in Ghana
- Pure cocoa butter is extracted from the richly nutritious cocoa bean, and offers a softer texture, known for its rich fatty acid content and natural phytochemicals that help with skin elasticity and healing the appearance of stretched skin.
- Shea butter provides deep moisturisation to very dry skin. It is rich in Oleic and Linoleic acids that nourish the skin and keep it beautifully hydrated. It is also rich in vitamins A, E and F that help to protect and promote youthful-looking skin.
How to Use
Massage Fushi Shea Cocoa Butter onto wet or dry skin after showering.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
65% Organic Unrefined RAW Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), 35% Theobroma Caoao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
Shea Butter is sourced from the Yumzaa Women Association cooperative in the Northern part of Ghana in a town called Tanpi in Tamale. They are a member of the NBSSI (National Board of Small Scale Industries) back by the government.
Fushi Shea Cocoa Butter:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegan. Free from fillers, gluten, wheat, lactose, concentrates, artificial colouring, yeast and sugar.
- Certification: Certified Organic by the Soil Association. Vegetarian and Vegan Society Approved.
- Origin: Sourced from Ghana. Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass jar.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months of opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.