As a rewards community member, you’ll get closer to earning exclusive rewards every time you shop.
Points will be earned automatically when logged in.
Points based on spend at basket
Low in stock.
An intensely luxurious bathing oil that will allow thoughts to gently drift away, across a sea of lavender, as you arrive at your very own tranquil isle. The deeply therapeutic scent with a sleepy heart of Lavender and Roman Camomile, is supported by an earthy base of Cedarwood and Vetivert, subtly brightened by a whisper of Lemon in the top note.
What it is Lola's Apothecary Tranquil Isle Relaxing Bath & Shower Oil will make you feel warmly embraced by a grounding blend of joyous and relaxing plant essences. Tranquil Isle is a deeply therapeutic scent with a sleepy heart of Lavender and Roman Camomile, supported by an earthy base of Cedarwood and Vetivert, subtly brightened by a whisper of Lemon in the top note. This oil is extraordinarily concentrated, with one bottle enough for approximately 40 baths.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property. Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
- Grapeseed Oil is high in omega 6, and is easily absorbed to nourish the skin.
- Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Lavender is one of nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. Relieves stress and eases headaches. Also, a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Roman Camomile is a gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin.
- Vetivert reduces nervous tension and promotes relaxation, an effective sleep aid.
How to Use
Add a few drops of Lola's Apothecary Tranquil Isle Relaxing Bath & Shower Oil to a full bath or massage a small amount all over body before shower.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.