Four Sigmatic Adaptogen Ground Coffee with Ashwagandha is your go-to morning beverage that helps you master stress, rather just postpone it. Every caramel-y adaptogenic sip will help you keep calm and carry on.
- Ground coffee infused with adaptogens and mushrooms perfect for pour-over, French press, or drip coffee machines
- Grounding coffee, no herby taste
- Brews medium and caramel-y
- 16 servings per bag
- Can be enhanced with nut milk, coconut oil or however you take your coffee
- Drink in the AM or early afternoon
- Made with organic, Fair Trade, single-origin Arabica coffee beans, ground and ready to brew in whatever method makes you happy
- Grown in Honduras, this fair trade organic coffee is a medium-roasted coffee. Each brew produces a clean and flavorful cup that is well-balanced and full-bodied with no bitter aftertaste.
- Organic Ashwagandha extract is a powerful herb to help you fight occasional stress, and balance out the negative side effects of coffee.
- Organic Chaga Mushroom supports immune function and has been used for hundreds of years. Four Sigmatic wildcraft their Chaga, which means they get it directly from birch trees (with sustainable practice). Then they extract its fruiting bodies and spray dry the concentrate. The final product is a mixable, organic powder with no fillers or carriers.
- Organic Tulsi extract is one of the best calm-promoting adaptogens out there. Extracted Tulsi has been used for centuries in Ayurveda and is one of the oldest-known systems of medicine. Known to uplift mood, support digestion, and promote balanced energy, Tulsi is known as “holy basil” for good reason.
- Organic Eleuthero is an adaptogenic root used in Asia and Russia for hundreds of years. It’s known as the Siberian ginseng and may support stamina, endurance, and overall wellbeing.
How to Use
Just add 1 spoon of Four Sigmatic Adaptogen Ground Coffee with Ashwagandha with 300ml of hot water.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
Europe: £3.95 FREE for orders from over £30 Threshold varies depending on EU state, see here for full breakdown.
USA & Cananda: £4.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International (Excluding USA, Canada & EU): £5.95 FREE for orders over £40 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.