Equi London Pregnancy Formula provides 26 of the finest ingredients for comprehensive and specialist support for every stage of motherhood. A tailored blend of the most premium, bio-available vitamins, minerals, oils and herbs at their optimal levels to boost fertility and support healthy pregnancy; it also contains a full spectrum of the nutrients necessary to female health and wellbeing.
- Top-quality all-in-one multivitamin delivers all the key pregnancy nutrients
- Helps regulate hormone balance in preparation for conception
- Helps support Mum's immunity to keep her strong throughout pregnancy
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps discourage pregnancy nausea
- Supports immunity and energy levels whilst pregnant, to help you stay feeling your best
- Suitable for women who are planning to get pregnant in the next 3-6 months
- Suitable for pregnant women - no matter what stage of pregnancy
- Suitable for women who's just had a baby, or are breastfeeding
- 30 day supply
- Advanced Multivitamin and Mineral Blend: A comprehensive spectrum of bio-available vitamins + minerals calibrated for optimum female health
- B-Vitamin Blend: Supports energy* and the regulation of hormonal activity
- Ginger Root: A natural well-used remedy for sickness and nausea
- Ferrochel® Iron: Energising and helps to reduce fatigue during and after pregnancy. In a gentle form that is less constipating
- Methyl-folate: A natural, healthier form of folic acid, which supports normal development of the foetus and reduces risk of neural tube defects. Folate is also needed for the process of cell division and for the formation of normal blood.
- Vitamin D3: Vital during pregnancy for both Mother and baby. Also supports immunity, mental health and gut microbiome. Aids calcium and phosphorus absorption to help ensure your teeth, muscles and immune system stay healthy during pregnancy. This addition prevents the need for further supplementation.
- Selenium: Supports healthy thyroid function, helps keep your hair, nails and immune system healthy during pregnancy.
- Traccs® Manganese, Zinc: Special chelated forms of minerals from the USA, which have superior absorption and no adverse side effects. Supports fertility, immunity and energy.
- Choline: Shown to support neural tube and brain development and may play a role in preventing birth defects.
- Vitamin C + Iron: Supports immunity and energy.
- Calcium: For normal muscle function and to help keep your bones and teeth maintained, also needed for the metabolism of energy.
- Vitamin K2: Essential for helping to build healthy bones in baby, and supporting Mum’s bone health.
- CoQ-10: Shown to help improve fertility, cell metabolism, support ovary health as well as helping energy and mental clarity for Mum.
How to Use
Take 4 Pregnancy Formula capsules per day after a meal. Dose can be split between meals. Ideally take for at least three months prior to conception, through pregnancy and breastfeeding. Store in cool dark place.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Ireland: £5.95 FREE for orders from over £45
Europe (Excl Ireland): £5.95 FREE for orders from over £50
International: £6.95 FREE for orders over £100 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.