Emma Lewisham Illuminating Exfoliant Refill Pouch is a 100% recyclable refill pouch designed to be used with the Illuminating Exfoliant. It polishes away impurities, resurfacing, brightening and giving deep 24-hour hydration to reveal an instantly smooth, supple and radiant complexion. Exfoliant favourites, AHA and BHA gently dissolve pore-clogging debris restoring a clear, healthy and luminous glow.
- Formulated with 21 high performing active ingredients for unparalleled performance in resurfacing, brightening and hydrating
- Packaging is 100% recyclable and made from oriented polypropylene, nylon, polyethylene, polyethylene terephthalate and aluminium foil. Its interior is made from oriented polypropylene, nylon and ethylene-vinyl alcohol which is non-reactive to ensure the product is kept stable.
- Saccharide Isomerate is the next generation of Hyaluronic Acid. With a smaller molecular size, it penetrates deeper for prolonged hydration up to 72 hours after application. Strengthening the skin's barrier, supporting elasticity and boosting collagen - it locks in moisture promoting the skin's internal water production, hydrating the skin from the inside out.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), Lactic Acid gently dissolve the glue that cements dead skin cells together. AHAs remove pore-clogging debris and congestion while their revered anti-inflammatory properties minimise redness and prevent breakouts. Researchers found that concentrations of 12% penetrate both the dermis and epidermis, promoting firmer, thicker skin with fewer lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Wax Beads are biodegradable beads that gently exfoliate the skin while their natural emollient properties help to maintain skin hydration.
Suitable for all skin types.
How to Use
Unscrew the cap and pour the product into your refillable glass bottle. Massage 2 pumps of Illuminating Exfoliant onto damp skin, using gentle circular motions for 5-10 seconds. Leave on the skin for another 20 seconds to allow actives to take full effect. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water using a natural muslin cloth. Use 3-4 times a week in the evening.
UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 business days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £7.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 business days.
Ireland: £5.95 FREE for orders from over £45
Europe (Excl Ireland): £5.95 FREE for orders from over £50
International: £6.95 FREE for orders over £100 Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please see here for full international delivery breakdown.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.