What it is
Inika Face In a Box Set Patience is an 9 piece collection containing all the essential products needed to get you going with mineral makeup. All Inika products are 100% certified vegan, halal and cruelty free. Many Inika products are also certified organic with 95% of ingredients being organic and the remaining 5% being of natural origin. The Inika Patience Set is ideal for medium to dark skin tones and it will allow you to enjoy the Inika experience and get to know Inika's signature everyday products.
What it contains
The Inika Patience Set is ideal for medium skin tones and it will allow you to enjoy the Inika experience and get to know Inika's signature everyday products. It contains:
• Mineral Foundation Powder in Patience, 3g
• Mineral Bronzer in Sunkissed, 3.5g
• Pure Primer, 10ml
• BB Cream in Honey, 4ml
• Liquid Mineral Foundation in Honey, 10ml
• Natural Perfection Concealer in Medium, 4ml
• Vegan Kabuki Brush
• Mineral Blush in Rosy Glow, 0.7g
• Mineral Mattifying Powder, 0.7g
• Inika Introductory Brochure
Inika products do not contain harsh chemicals, talc, genetically modified ingredients, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, harmful preservatives, harmful fillers, mineral oils, fragrance or petrochemicals. Inika is suitable for all ages and skin type, including those with allergies or sensitivities.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
See individual products for details.
Inika Face In a Box: Patience:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colours.
- Certifications: Organic by OFC Australia.
- Origin: Made in Australia/Canada/USA.
- Packaging: 9 items in recyclable cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Other: Not tested on animals. PETA approved.
Trusted worldwide, INIKA is the most highly certified organic cosmetic brand. INIKA is not only Certified Organic but Certified Vegan, Certified Cruelty Free, and contains no hidden or harmful ingredients. Free from nasty fillers such as Bismuth Oxychloride and Talc, INIKA products also do not use nanoparticles. INIKA products have a natural affinity with the skin, adding a nurturing and flawless healthy look to all skin types. With luxurious textures, excellent pigment delivery and effortless application, INIKA delivers natural beauty without compromising on performance. INIKA’s Mineral range uses 100% natural minerals to provide exceptional coverage and colour delivery for flawless make-up every day.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.