What it is
Pukka Active Oil is an organic blend of 35 active herbs for everyday massage. It is the perfect solution for stiff joints and muscular tension from sporting injuries, yoga practice or life's wear-and-tear. Traditionally known as Mahanaryan oil, Active oil is a uniquely blend oil of some of the world's finest herbs. This broad-spectrum oil contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature's goodness.
- A uniquely blended oil of some of the world's finest herbs whose potent concentration helps with everyday activity
- Manufactured at low temperatures to ensure optimum potency
- 100% organic formula without herbicides or pesticides and with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated herbs
- Provides relief and aids recovery for stiff joints and muscular tension from sporting injuries, yoga practice or life's wear-and-tear
How to Use
Heat up or warm Pukka Active Oil gently in your hands and apply liberally as a massage oil. Allow to absorb into your skin for at least half an hour. Wash off in a warm shower or bath after use if required.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil*, Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root*, Rubia cordifolia (Manjishta) root*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) flowering tops oil*, Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) bark*, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root*, Sida cordifolia (Bala) root*, Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava) root*, Aegle marmelos (Bilva) root*, Premna integrifolia (Agnimantha) root*, Oroxylum indicum (Shyonka) root*, Steroespermum suaveolens (Patala) root*, Gmelina arborea (Gambhari) root*, Solanum indicum (Bruhati) aerial parts*, Solanum xanthocarpum (Kantakari) aerial parts*, Desmodium gangeticum (Shalaparni) aerial parts*, Uraria picta (Prishniparni) aerial parts*, Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura) aerial parts*, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) seed*, Cyperus rotundus (Musta) rhizome*, Azadirachta indica (Neem) leaf*, Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) root*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome*, Embelia ribes (Vidanga) fruit*, Hemidesmus indicus (Sariva) root*, Phyllanthus amarus (Bhumiamalaki) aerial parts*, Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) leaf*, Acorus calamus (Vacha) rhizome*, Elettaria cardomomum (Cardamon) pod*, Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) bud*, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root*, Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) stem*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root*, Ocimum tenuiflorum (Tulsi) aerial parts*, Sodium chloride, Limonene+, Linalool+.
* Organic; + Aromatic component of essential oils.
Pukka Active Oil:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Made without genetically modified organisms.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle in box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product. Store away from direct sunlight below 30C.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.