What it is
Pukka Triphala Plus is an organic blend with Amla, Psyllium & Linseed which work together as a gentle laxative for cleansing the digestive system. Triphala Plus is a concentrated blend of some of the world's finest fruits and herbs gathered from fertile organic soils. The Sanskrit term triphala means 'three fruits': tri = three, and phala = fruits). The fruits are dried, ground into powder, and blended in a precise manner developed by the ancient herbalists. The herbs that comprise triphala have potent healing properties.
- Gently cleanses and detoxifies the body without irritating the colon or depleting the body of energy
- Unlike other laxatives, triphala actually strengthens and nourishes the bones, nervous system, and reproductive organs
- Strong natural antioxidant containing 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice, it strengthens the immune system
- 100% organic formula without herbicides or pesticides and with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated herbs
- One of the most used herbs in Ayurvedic healing to purify and help the body release toxins stored deep in the tissues
How to Use
Take 2 Pukka Triphala Plus capsules up to twice a day with water or Pukka organic Aloe Vera Juice before food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not use during pregnancy.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Haritaki fruit*, Amla fruit* 17%, Bibhitaki fruit*, Rhubarb root*, Psyllium husk* 10%, Golden linseed* 10%, Licorice root*, Fennel seed*, Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Pukka Triphala Plus:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from dairy, wheat grain, sugar, gluten, soya and GMOs.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle in box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product. Store away from direct sunlight below 30C.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
About Pukka : Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.