What it is
bkr Max is an opaque bright pink. Inspired by those who never leave the house in anything less than head to toe chic, bright, glittery, colourful clothes.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- bkr bottles are 100% recyclable, BPA and phthalate free.
- bkr fits most cupholders. It also fits perfectly in your bag, on your desk, and into your everyday routine.
- bkr's silicone sleeve is perfectly soft and grippy and non-toxic. It protects the glass, insulates whatever's inside it, is dishwasher safe, clean, beautiful, and minimal. Silicone is also 100% recyclable.
How to Use
Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy! Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher. The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
bkr is made of BPA-free, phthalate-free, FDA approved materials. The bottle is soda-lime glass, the sleeve and gasket are silicone and the cap is made of food- grade, recyclable polypropylene.
bkr Max 500ml:
- Materials: Vegan. Free from BPA and Phthalates.
- Origin: Made responsibly in China.
- Packaging: Recycable glass bottle, silicone sleeve wrapped in tissue paper and cardboard tube.
- Size: 500ml capacity, 7.9 inches tall (20 cm), 3.1 inches wide (7.9 cm) and has a 0.8 inch (2.0 cm) opening. Weighs just under 1lb (14.4 oz).
- Animal Rights: Cruelty free.
bkr has gained a dedicated following, earning its reputation as a coveted beauty essential and the solution to staying hydrated. Each season bkr releases limited edition collections inspired by runway trends in New York, London, Paris and Milan. Always BPA-free, phthalate-free, adorable and addictive: welcome to your newest obsession. bkr is a must have beauty essential, as no product you’re using is going to work if you’re dehydrated.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.