What it is
Pukka Wholistic Shatavari is a food supplement especially formulated to support women's health during the monthly cycle and before, during and after the menopause. Shatavari is a form of wild asparagus that has been used for centuries as a women's tonic. Grown throughout India, this member of the Asparagus family is considered to be the supreme women's tonic and is used as a natural regulator.
Shatavari literally means 'the plant of one hundred roots' which has been cunningly transformed into 'she who has one hundred husbands' as it gives women boundless reserves! As a sweet, cooling, nourishing and soothing herb it is considered by Ayurvedic practitioners to be the perfect energetic balance for PMS and clear some of the uncomfortable menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, memory loss, and dryness but it can also be used to optimise fertility.
- Contains natural phyto-oestrogen hormone precursors to help women maintain a healthy reproductive system and optimum energy
- Clears some of the uncomfortable menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, memory loss, anxiety and dryness in the body
- Helps optimise fertility and increase the production of breast milk
- 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- A supreme plant-based women's tonic to help your body thrive
How to Use
Take 1-2 capsules of Pukka Shatavari a day with water or Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice before food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Seek the advice of a professional Ayurvedic practitioner or herbalist before using herbs during pregnancy.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Shatavari root* 65%, Shatavari root wholistic extract*+, 30%, Nutrigest Seagreens® Arctic fresh seaweed*, Ginger root*, Spirulina*, Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
* Organic; +Contains non organic anti-caking agent-silicon dioxide.
Pukka Wholistic Shatavari for Women:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle in box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product. Store away from direct sunlight below 30C.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.