Sorry, this product is out of stock
Enter your email below and we will notify you when it's in stock
What it is
MOA The Green Balm is a natural healing balm, made with organic yarrow to calm, nourish, revitalise and protect skin. This balm has multiple uses from cleansing to treating dry skin conditions and helps heal rashes, eczema, nappy rash, cradle cap, severe burns and reduces scarring. The whole family can use The Green Balm even if you have super sensitive skin. It has many beautifying remedies and it’s a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping when space is precious.
- Soothes dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Helps heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zaps those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treats chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Soothess red nostrils when you have the sniffles and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Combats athlete's foot when applied between the toes
- Calms inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Helps fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothes new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturises, softens and nourishes dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Calms sun-burnt or weathered skin ailments
- Rub it into dandruff and leave overnight before washing; yarrow is an anti-fungal
- Revives dry ends; apply before shampooing
- Removes eye-make-up, use as a luxurious hot cloth cleansing balm
For all skin types.
How to Use
Warm MOA The Green Balm between fingertips before use. Apply liberally to dry, burned or scarred areas as often as necessary for instant relief.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, CI 75810 (Chlorophyll), Limonene*.
* Occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
MOA The Green Balm 50ml:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegetarian (beeswax). Gluten free. Free from perfume, alcohol, lanolin, parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic tub in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 24 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found bedside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for all manner of ailments.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.