What it is
Pukka Blackcurrant Beauty Tea contains the natural power of hibiscus flowers and rosehips that breathe life from the inside out while the mellow fruitiness of orange peel protects. Pukka fruit teas are made from ripe, organic fruits slow-dried to capture their intense deliciousness giving you oodles of fruit per cup and a deeper, more colourful taste. And, as with all Pukka teas, they are naturally organic and totally free from artificial flavourings.
- Deliciously deep purple organic fruits to help you glow inside and out
- Individual sachets protect the high essential oil content so the organic herbs bring you the fullest flavour
- 100% organic caffeine-free formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Drink at any time of day for a fruity, juicy drink
- Beetroot is packed with iron, calcium, vitamins A and C and is very nutritious
- Blackcurrant is known as a particularly rich source of Vitamin C
- Fennel has long been respected for its soothing effect on the digestive system and is grown widely for its mouth-wateringly sweet seeds
- Hibiscus is renowned for its cooling effects and zingy taste
- Licorice is sweet, earthy and delicious and it perfectly harmonises a cup of tea
- Rose Hips are rich in Vitamin C and have always been used by rural communities as a source of nutritious vitamins during the long winter months
How to Use
Infuse the tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water and enjoy!
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Rosehip*, Hibiscus Flower*, Licorice Root*, Fennel Seed*, Orange Peel*, Beetroot*, Blackcurrant Fruit* (4%), Natural Blackcurrant Flavour (4%), Orange Essential Oil Flavour*.
(*Organic Ingredients (99.9%))
Pukka Blackcurrant Beauty Tea:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from caffeine, dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association. Kosher.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: 20 individual sachets in recyclable cardboard box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.