What it is
Pukka Organic Ashwagandha is a food supplement to use as part of a healthy lifestyle and blended using only whole organic herbs. Ashwagandha, is one of the most highly prized herbs in the tradition of Ayurveda and is frequently referred to as 'Indian ginseng' because of its rejuvenating properties. Use of the root can be traced back 2000 years. The creation of this Pukka Ashwagandha food supplement was guided by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian art of living wisely and this herbal blend draws on centuries of use of this herb in Indian culture.
- One capsule is equivalent to 39,00mg of fresh weight Ashwagandha root
- Reduces the effects of stress, aids any healing process and strengthens the immune system
- Improves energy levels and helps minimise anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness
- Also used to enhance sexual potency for both men and women
- 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Considered one of the most vital herbs in Ayurvedic healing, is most well known for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits
How to Use
Take 2 capsules twice a day with water or Pukka organic Aloe Vera Juice approximately 20 minutes before food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Seek professional advice during pregnancy.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Ashwagandha root* 63%, Ashwagandha root wholistic extract*? 30%, Seagreens® Arctic fresh seaweed*, Ginger root*, Spirulina*, Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
* = Organic ? = Contains non organic anti-caking agent-silicon dioxide
Pukka Organic Ashwagandha:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from dairy, wheat, sugar, gluten, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle in box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.