What it is
Fushi Organic Rosemary Oil is a refreshing oil that can be used for a variety of purposes including combating headaches and improving circulation.
- This certified 100% organic essential can be used in conjunction with other carrier oils and has antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Stimulates hair follicles, encouraging hair to grow longer and stronger
- Nourishes the scalp and reduces dandruff
- Can be used to help eliminate eczema and dermatitis
- Balances oily skin and helps to reduce acne
- Can provide pain relief for headaches, muscle pains and arthritis
How to Use
Blend 5-8 drops of Fushi Organic Rosemary Oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil for your bath.
Massage: Add 25 drops to 50ml of carrier oil.
Vaporisation: Add 2-4 drops with water to your oil burner.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Organic Rosemary Cineol Oil - Organic Oil of Rosmarinus officinalis.
Fushi Organic Rosemary Oil:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegan. Free from gluten, parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colours.
- Certification: Certified Organic by the Soil Association.
- Origin: Sourced from North Africa. Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.