What it is
Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil can be used by itself as deeply nourishing oil for the face, body and hair and is a fabulous base oil, or carrier oil. Many essential oils are just too volatile or sensitive to be used in great quantities, so you need to catch their essence in a carrier oil. This nutrient rich oil is also the perfect addition to a balanced diet.
- This 100% organic oil is a real all rounder and is perfect as a massage, skin, and bath oil base
- Rich in oleic acid and vitamin E for healthy skin
- Regular application can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage
- Can be used to reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Nourishes and soothes dry and irritated skin and can help eczema and psoriasis
- Deeply conditions dry and damaged hair
- Cold pressed and of the highest quality, this nutritious oil can be eaten and even used for cooking
- A tablespoon of almond oil also brings a nutty flavour and silky, unctuous, consistency to smoothies
- Has a very pleasing sweet and nutty scent and is absorbed quickly and easily by the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue
How to Use
Apply 10-15 drops of Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil daily to your face, or use overnight as a night oil treatment.
Can also be used as a cooking oil, in smoothies or as a salad dressing.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic.
Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegan. Free from fillers, gluten, wheat, lactose, concentrates, artificial colouring, yeast and sugar.
- Certification: Certified Organic by the Soil Association.
- Origin: Sourced from Spain. Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date. Use within 12 months from opening.
- Storage: Store in a cool dark place.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.