What it is
Tata Harper Hyaluronic Gel Moisturiser is your daily hydrator for oily/combination skin. Engineered to drench skin in intense but ultra-lightweight hydration with Gel Water Technology, powered by chia seed water and Tremella mushroom that replenishes and restores moisture levels.
- Ultra-lightweight gel moisturiser that replenishes and restores moisture levels in the skin
- Powerful natural antioxidants help fight the ageing effects of free radicals while evening skin tone
- Delivers weightless hydration with 14 sources of plumping hydration and 10 sources of hydration
- Leaves skin balanced, soothed and soft
- Gel water technology locks in moisture by creating a membrane to help minimise natural everyday water loss
- Safflower oleosome spheres are a natural source of vitamin E and act as a moisture delivery system to smooth and soften skin texture
- Banana flower is a powerful antioxidant and a natural source of magnesium - it helps to scavenge and neutralise free radicals while also calming the skin and reducing the look of redness
Suitable for all skin types, ideal for oily/combination skin.
How to Use
Massage 1 to 2 pumps of Tata Harper Hyaluronic Gel Moisturiser onto face and neck. Use AM & PM.
UK Standard: £3.95
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
FREE for orders over £25
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Propanediol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Fructooligosaccharides, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Musa Sapientum Flower Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Saccharide Isomerate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract, Banksia Serrata Flower Extract, Grevillea Speciosa Flower Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Beta Vulgaris/Beet Root Extract/Extrait de Racine de Betterave, Squalane, Jojoba Esters, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Stearyl Alcohol, Lysolecithin, Sodium Levulinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Phytate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silica, Alcohol, Aroma**, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Eugenol.
*Ingredients from Organic farming
Tata Harper Hyaluronic Gel Moisturiser:
- Formula: 100% natural. 70% organic. Vegan. Gluten free. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Certifications: Certified organic by EcoCert.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pump dispenser in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Tata Harper Skincare creates sumptuous, high performance products which women love to use and are safe, free from toxins. In her Vermont 1,200 acre farm, Tata Harper manufactures her 100% natural and non-toxic, premium organic skincare products made from some of the world's most sought after ingredients. All research and development, formulations, packaging, marketing and distribution are done in-house to allow Tata Harper control every step of the process, from formulation to delivery. All Tata Harper product formulas have been certified as Natural Cosmetics by EcoCert and all products are certified 100% Vegetarian. Tata Harper are animal lovers at heart and supports cruelty-free beauty and skincare products.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2020 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.