What it is
Madara SOS Hydra Repair Intensive Serum is scientifically proven to protect the skin from free radical damage. A moisturising blend of northern peony, linseed and hyaluronic acid absorbs quickly for long-lasting results.
- This easily absorbed serum restores deep layers of moisture and increase dermal water reservoirs
- A good solution for individuals with an oily skin surface but dehydrated deeper layers of the skin
- Used as a course of treatment before moisturiser
- Antioxidant rich Northern Peony intensely hydrates and has powerful age-defying properties
- Linseed Polysaccharides form a moisture-locking film
- Natural Lipids strengthen the skin barrier
- Enriches with calming Beetroot Betaine and Hyaluronic Acid to restore skin plumpness and radiance
Suitable for all skin types, especially dehydrated.
How to Use
Apply Madara SOS Hydra Repair Intensive Serum to clean skin. Apply a moisturising cream afterwards.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diheptyl Succinate, Sodium PCA, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic acid, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax/Linseed) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Lactiflora (Peonia) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Potassium Sorbate, Mica ( CI 77019 ), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid, Copolymer, Iron Oxide Red CI77491, CI77491Iron Oxide (Yellow), Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol.
Madara SOS Hydra Repair Intensive Serum:
- Formula: 99% natural. 10% organic. Vegan. Gluten Free. Free from parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colours.
- Certifications: Certified organic by EcoCert.
- Origin: Made in Latvia.
- Packaging: Glass bottle with pump in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Madara Cosmetics are about ecology and a belief that natural ingredients are the best protection for our body and mind. Madara natural and active ingredients help to fight distress, illnesses, allergies and other harm caused by environmental pollution and human alienation from nature. Madara's preparations are based on pharmacological research and specially formulated to encourage the skin to restore its natural balance.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.