What it is
Wild Nutrition Food Grown is expertly formulated and each capsule contains 200ug Selenium and 3mg Vitamin E. Selenium works to optimise glutathione peroxidase levels to support the immune system.
- Selenium is also required for thyroid hormone conversion and for men; it is essential for normal spermatogenesis
- Vitamin E has been included to prevent the harmful production of free radicals; highly destructive molecules that may alter DNA and cause extensive damage to the body including premature ageing and how well our body responds to insulin
- Food-Grown® Vitamin E provides the naturally occurring d-alpha tocopherol form, as well as a natural mix of all the tocopherols and tocotrienols found in food, (studies have shown it to be over nine times better retained in the body than synthetic forms)
How to Use
Suggested daily dose: 1 Wild Nutrition Food Grown Selenium capsule per day with or without food
Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours after taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a for a varied, balanced diet.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Mineral-enhanced Yeast providing selenium; Vitamin E incorporated in vegetable oil. Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
All Food-Grown ingredients are produced under low heat conditions, preserving their raw state and naturally provide: Bioactive glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Chlorophyll, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-Glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamic Acid, Polysaccharides, CoQ10 and B Vitamins.
Wild Nutrition Food Grown Selenium:
- Formula: Vegan. Free from excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
The Wild Nutrition seed was sown 10 years ago when Co-Founder and established Nutritionist Henrietta, qualified in nutritional medicine. In 2012, together with Henrietta’s husband Charlie, Wild Nutrition blossomed into life to become a unique Food–State and whole food supplement brand providing bespoke formulations for all age stages of life.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.