What it is
Wild Nutrition Food Grown Balance Multi Nutrient for Women has been formulated to help achieve a sustainable pace of healthy living. Higher in B vitamins and adaptogenic plant extracts, this multi nutrient focuses on supporting the health of the adrenal system.
- Magnesium and B vitamins contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage, reduce tiredness and fatigue and regulate hormonal activity.
- Betaine Hydrochloride is used to support hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach. This assists protein digestion, defends against ingested pathogens, inhibits undesirable yeast overgrowth in the small intestine and encourages the flow of bile and other digestive enzymes. It also facilitates the absorption of a number of nutrients, including folate, vitamin B12, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, iron, and some forms of calcium, magnesium, and zinc
- Maitake mushroom is rich in beta-glucans and polysaccharides offering significant immune supportive properties. Beta Glucans have been shown to reduce levels of unhealthy LDL cholesterol
How to Use
Suggested daily dose: 3 Wild Nutrition Food Grown Balance Multi Nutrient for Women capsules per day with out without food.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. This product contains betaine hydrochloride and should not be used concurrently with H2-blocking drugs, proton pump inhibitors or with those individuals with a history of a peptic or duodenal ulcer. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
UK Standard: £3.95
FREE for orders over £15
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
FREE for orders over £175
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
FREE for orders over £15
Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
FREE for orders over £15
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp. Mineral enhanced yeast providing; Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, GTF Chromium, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Molybdenum, Iodine, Biotin and Zinc. Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Magnesium. Folic Acid (as naturally occuring Folate) incorporated in Alfalfa concentrate. Betaine Hydrochloride, Beetroot powder, Maitake Mushroom powder, Reishi Mushroom powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
All Food-Grown ingredients are produced under low heat conditions, preserving their raw state and naturally provide: Bioactive glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Chlorophyll, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-Glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamic Acid, Polysaccharides, CoQ10 and B Vitamins.
Wild Nutrition Food Grown Balance Multi Nutrient for Women:
- Formula: Vegetarian. Free from excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artifical colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
The Wild Nutrition seed was sown 10 years ago when Co-Founder and established Nutritionist Henrietta, qualified in nutritional medicine. In 2012, together with Henrietta’s husband Charlie, Wild Nutrition blossomed into life to become a unique Food–State and whole food supplement brand providing bespoke formulations for all age stages of life.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2019 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.