What it is
Aromatherapy Associates Anti Ageing Intensive Skin Treatment Oil contains a special formulation of vitamin-rich oils to ease extremely dry, uncomfortable skin. This treatment effectively re-conditions and nourishes skin that has been exposed to harsh weather conditions such as snow, wind or extreme sun.
- This deeply moisturising facial oil works to repair and rejuvenated dry and uncomfortable skin
- Skin cell renewal is optimised, encouraging healthy, glowing skin
- Calms stressed out skin, leaving skin feeling replenished, comfortable and completely nourished.
- Lavender and Vitamin E support stressed out skin
- Rose and Rose hip oils optimise skin vitality to support natural skin renewal
- Wheatgerm Oil delivers an infusion of vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids to heal dry skin and prevent scarring
Suitable for all skin types.
How to Use
Use Aromatherapy Associates Anti Ageing Intensive Skin Treatment Oil morning and night after cleansing and toning. Massage one to two pumps over face using fingertips, concentrating on lined areas. Apply after serum and before moisturiser.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum**, Tocopherol, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*.
* Natural Essential Oil Contents ** Natural Plant Extracts
Aromatherapy Associates Anti Ageing Intensive Skin Treatment Oil:
- Formula: Vegan. 100% natural. Free from mineral or sulphonated oils, GM ingredients, SLS, petrolatum, propleyne glycol and parabens.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Glass bottle with pump dispenser in recyclable cardboard packaging.
- Shelf Life: Use within six months of opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Artisans in the field of Aromatherapy; the founders' of Aromatherapy Associates vision has remained unchanged for a generation: a simple pursuit – sharing the true power of essential oils and the incredible effects they have at a therapeutic level. Their core range of mind altering essences has become a phenomenon in the beauty world, much applauded and therefore have become recognised as leaders in the field. Combining expertly blended essential oils with their unique active botanicals has led to remarkable innovations in skincare. The result; beautiful, glowing, healthy skin free from harsh chemicals and unnecessary synthetics.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.