What it is
MOA Aphrodite Face Oil is an easily absorbed beautifying facial oil that helps to smooth fine lines and ward off premature ageing with its nourishing rosehip oil base. This ultra calming facial oil soothes problematic skin and leaves skin balanced, radiant and glowing.
- A 100% natural, easily absorbed facial oil that deeply moisturises and conditions skin
- Smooths out wrinkles and fine lines as well as preventing the signs of premature ageing
- Helps to calm down redness and blemishes
- Encourages a more even skin tone by reducing hyperpigmentation such as acne scarring and dark spots
- Rosehip Oil is rich in vitamin A, C and essential fatty acids and has natural skin regenerative properties
- Damask Rose essential oil is especially helpful for dry, sensitive skin types prone to redness and blemishes
- Organic Yarrow essential oil helps to even skin tone
- Rose Geranium balances and cleanses skin and is wonderfully fragrant
- Marshmallow extract gently soothes and calms the skin
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
How to Use
Massage several drops of MOA Aphrodite Face Oil onto the face and neck after your daily cleansing ritual, in the morning and just before bedtime.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (rosehip oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium Oil (yarrow), Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (rose geranium) , Tocopherol (vitamin E), Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract (marshmallow leaf extract), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Damask), Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *occurs naturally in essential oils.
** Derived from coconut oil and glycerine
MOA Aphrodite Face Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten free. Free from perfume, alcohol, lanolin, parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pipette dispenser in cardboard packaging.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found bedside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for all manner of ailments.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.