What it is
Wild Nutrition Food Grown Iron Plus provides a highly absorbable form of Iron which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune system and normal cognitive function. This unique complex is combined with Riboflavin which contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and metabolism of iron as well as Vitamin C which increases iron absorption.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and transport of oxygen in the body. It has a key functional role in the immune system and the production of neurotransmitters and hormones such as thyroxine and serotonin
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) contributes to the normal metabolism of Iron and the maintenance of normal red blood cells. Vitamin B2 in combination with iron has been shown to increase Iron use at a cellular level
- If there is a deficiency in molybdenum, iron storage can be low. Molybdenum plays a role in the body’s defence mechanism against toxic metals, which can interfere with Iron absorption
- Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids increase Iron absorption and contribute to the normal function of blood vessels and immune system
How to Use
Suggested daily dose: 1 Wild Nutrition Food Grown Iron Plus capsule per day with or without food.
Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours after taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a for a varied, balanced diet.
UK Standard: £3.95
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
FREE for orders over £25
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp; Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Riboflavin, Iron and Molybdenum; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
All Food-Grown ingredients are produced under low heat conditions, preserving their raw state and naturally provide: Bioactive glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Chlorophyll, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-Glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamic Acid, Polysaccharides, CoQ10 and B Vitamins.
Dosage & Nutritional Information Claim % EU NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Vitamin C 20mg 25%
Vitamin B2 0.7mg 50%
Iron 10mg 71%
Molybdenum 25?g 50%
Bioflavonoids 2mg N/A
Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate Negligible
* Suggested daily dose: 1 capsule per day with or without food. Dose can be increased if required.
Wild Nutrition Food Grown Iron Plus:
- Formula: Vegetarian. Free from excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artifical colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
The Wild Nutrition seed was sown 10 years ago when Co-Founder and established Nutritionist Henrietta, qualified in nutritional medicine. In 2012, together with Henrietta’s husband Charlie, Wild Nutrition blossomed into life to become a unique Food–State and whole food supplement brand providing bespoke formulations for all age stages of life.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2019 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.