What it is
John Masters Vitamin-C serum soothes and nourishes skin, helping rebuild the epidermis and reducing the appearance of premature aging.
- Protects skin from environmental damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces appearance of freckles
- Vitamin C, in its natural amino-acid, polypeptide form, penetrates deep into skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, crow's feet and pre-mature aging
- Extracts of sea algae and rosebud provide intense moisture and antioxidants to help procollagen production
- Superoxide dismutase and acerola help fight the aging effects caused by UV rays
- Acerola fights cellular aging and helps replenish tired and stressed skin
- Plant phospholipids are building blocks of cellular membranes; helps rebuild the epidermis
For dry and mature skin. Great for sun-exposed areas.
How to Use
Use John Masters Vitamin-C Face Serum throughout the day to refresh & nourish the skin. Use at night in place of heavy creams.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,* helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* glycerin,* rosa damascena (rose) flower water,* populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, ascorbic acid polypeptide, lecithin, phospholipids, superoxide dismutase, malphighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract,* oryza sativa (rice) extract,* spirulina platensis (algae) extract,* tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,* triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil,* citrus sinensis (blood orange) oil, tilia cordata (linden) blossom oil,* xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract,* sclerotium gum powder, potassium sorbate. * NOP Certified Organic
John Masters Vitamin C Serum:
- Formula: Vegetarian. Free from parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, silicon and fragrance.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pump in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
John Masters Organics offers a complete range of organic hair and body care including shampoos, conditioners, styling aids and treatments. All without the use of harsh chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulfate, petroleum, chlorides, or artificial colour. John Masters Organics products are luxurious and indulgent formulas made with organic ingredients certified by Ecocert, never tested on animals and presented in 100% recyclable & biodegradable packaging.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.