What it is
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Moisturizer SPF20 is an oil-free, hydrating SPF20 moisturiser that diminishes skin concerns, tightens the pores, reduces excess sebum, decreases imperfections, corrects spots, and leaves the complexion even and radiant, for flawless skin with maximum radiance.
- A wrinkle smoothing, pore minimising and skin brightening fluid that also protects the skin from the sun
- Non-comedogenic and oil-free lotion that instantly sinks in to the skin
- Immediately boosts radiance levels and excellent as a skin primer
- Transforms the skin, reduces excess sebum, refines skin texture and the complexion becomes more even
- Formulated with patented Viniferine, a natural compound from vine sap that brightens, lightens and evens. Viniferine is 62 times more effective than Vitamin C
- Mica microspheres even out, mattify and balance the skin
All skin types including combination and oily skin to correct imperfections (uneven pigmentation, excessive sebum, fine lines, acne scarring, open pores).
How to Use
In the morning, after cleansed face and neck, apply a small amount of Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Moisturizer SPF20 on your face.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
AQUA (WATER), OCTOCRYLENE, HEPTYL UNDECYLENATE*, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), ISOAMYL LAURATE*, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SQUALANE*, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE*, GLYCERIN*, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), BUTYLENE GLYCOL*, POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77019 (MICA), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, BISABOLOL*, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN*, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE*, ALUMINA, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT*, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, RHUS SEMIALATA EXTRACT*, SODIUM PHYTATE*, HYALURONIC ACID, PAPAIN*, CARBOMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BHT, ALGIN, TOCOPHEROL*, OLEANOLIC ACID*, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL. (120/185).
* Origine végétale - Origen vegetal - Plant origin.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Moisturizer SPF20:
- Formula: Vegan. Free from parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colours.
- Origin: Made in France.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic tube in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 9 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals during product manufacturing. May be sold in China.
Caudalie formulates beauty products for all those don't want to choose between effectiveness and naturalness, between luxury and ecology. Caudalie uses natural active ingredients that are biodegradable, free from toxins such as parabens and petrochemicals and free from animal cruelty.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.