What it is
Wild Nutrition Womens Food Grown Pregnancy is a comprehensive blend of Food-State nutrients and Whole Food concentrates expertly formulated to support your nutritional needs during pregnancy.
- The bespoke formula includes Zinc which contributes to normal cell division and DNA sythesis
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Chromium which contributes to normal metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium and Vitamin D to contribute to healthy cell division, provide protection against cell damage and support immune health
- Food-State Fertility includes the Department of Health’s recommended dose of 400µg of Folic Acid, which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- This unique formulation has the added support of other key ingredients; Inositol, Choline, Beta-Carotene, Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoEnzyme Q10
How to Use
Suggested daily dose: 3 Wild Nutrition Wild Nutrition Womens Food Grown Pregnancy capsules per day with or without food.
Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Stor
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Lithothamnium (Red Algae) Powder (providing: calcium), Seawater (providing: magnesium), Nutrient Enhanced Yeast (providing: Iron, Selenium, Folic Acid (as naturally occurring Folate), Boron, Niacinamide, CoEnzyme Q10, Inositol, Choline, Mangane, Riboflavin, GTF Chromium, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Molybdenum, Thiamin, Iodine, Vitamin D3), Vegetable Celulose (capsule shell), Mineral Enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing Zinc, Pantothenic Acid, Copper), Vitamin C incorporated into Citrus Pulp, Carrot preparation (providing Beta Carotene), Yellow Pea (providing Vitamin E), Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Wild Nutrition Womens Food Grown Pregnancy:
- Formula: Vegan. Free from excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artifical colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
The Wild Nutrition seed was sown 10 years ago when Co-Founder and established Nutritionist Henrietta, qualified in nutritional medicine. In 2012, together with Henrietta’s husband Charlie, Wild Nutrition blossomed into life to become a unique Food–State and whole food supplement brand providing bespoke formulations for all age stages of life.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.