What it is
Viridian Organic Black Seed Oil is an exotic addition to Viridian's extensive essential fatty acid range. Also known as the Blessed Seed, black cumin seed is popular in the Middle and Far East. Multiple studies have found that black seed oil can help with conditions such as asthma & allergies, eczema, psoriasis, candida, fungal infections and heart health. With a pleasant aroma and taste, it can be taken internally off the spoon, or used as a head or chest rub. This nutritional oil is 100% organic and can also be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or used as a condiment.
- For over two thousand years the black cumin seed (Nigella sativa), a plant from the Ranunculaceae (buttercup) family, has been traditionally used by various cultures throughout the world as a food and in health and general wellbeing. The ancient Egyptians knew and used the black seed. Tutankamun is even believed to have had a bottle of black seed oil in his tomb – and that would have been organic of course!
- Organic Black Seed Oil from Viridian Nutrition is of the highest quality, made exclusively from organic Egyptian black cumin seed, cold-pressed and bottled in amber glass bottles under a blanket of nitrogen to protect the oil from air and light
How to Use
As a food supplement, take three teaspoons of Viridian Organic Black Seed Oildaily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation unless recommended by a healthcare professional.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx: Organic black seed oil 100%, Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 2450mg, Oleic acid (Omega 9) 1040mg.
Viridian Organic Black Seed Oil:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegan. First Cold Flushed. Free from gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artifical colourings. Non-irradiated.
- Certification: Certified organic by the Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 6 weeks.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Viridian offers a range of supplements with the highest possible ethical standards while generating significant funds for children's and environmental charities. Many of the Viridian Nutrition products are certified organic by the UK Soil Association, guaranteeing the provenance and eco- friendliness of the ingredients.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.