What it is
Viridian Vitamin D3 400iu is an essential nutrient that contributes to the normal function of the immune system and blood calcium levels which in turn supports the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. As fear of sun-exposure has grown and lifestyles have become more sedentary, exposure to the sun has dropped dramatically and vitamin D deficiency and the incidence of rickets has surged. All Vitamin D supplements from Viridian Nutrition are vegan. Viridian Vitamin D3 400iu and 2000iu are derived from lichen.
- Vitamin D3 is the form of vitamin D that our bodies produce naturally, following a biotransformation of cholesterol following exposure to ultra violet rays from the sun. Specifically, Vitamin D3 is converted by the liver into the circulating form - 25(OH)D3. The circulating form is then converted, by the kidneys and other tissues into 1-25(OH)2D3, the active form, which is then able to instigate the physiological effects associated with vitamin D. This same conversion takes place with Vitamin D2 also, but some believe that the conversion is superior from D3. This is not true. The conversion of D3 to 25(OH)D is slightly more rapid than from D2.
How to Use
As a food supplement, take one to three capsules of Viridian Vitamin D3 400iu daily with food or as directed by your health professional.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
One vegetarian capsule provides: Vitamin D3 (400iu) 10ug in a base of alfalfa.
Viridian Vitamin D3 400iu:
- Formula: Vegan. Free from gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial colourings. Non-irradiated.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Store in a cool dry place. Use by best before date on bottle.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Viridian offers a range of supplements with the highest possible ethical standards while generating significant funds for children's and environmental charities. Many of the Viridian Nutrition products are certified organic by the UK Soil Association, guaranteeing the provenance and eco- friendliness of the ingredients.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.