What it is
Fushi Virgin Organic Tamanu Oil is also known as the 'oil of the gods'. It has been used in South East Asia and the Pacific Islands for centuries as a cure-all for many skin problems. Fushi's natural products contain the finest biodynamically grown ingredients derived from sustainable sources.
- Inherently powerful, Tamanu oil is also known as the 'oil of the gods'. It has been used in South East Asia and the Pacific Islands for centuries as a cure-all for many skin problems
- The uses of Tamanu oil extend to a wide range, including helping to heal scars, stretch marks, acne scars, anti aging, abrasions and sun burn. It has antioxidant, anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties and aids in the regeneration of the skin
- It is often recommended for acne prone skin and for dry and scaly skin conditions
- Tamanu oil is mostly known for its healing abilities and accelerating the growth of healthy skin
How to Use
For external use only. Apply 5-10 drops daily of Fushi Virgin Organic Tamanu Oil or to affected areas of the skin. Can also be used as a night oil treatment.
Cautions: Not advised to use you are pregnant, breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Organic Oil Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Cold pressed, unrefined. Origin: Vietnam.
Fushi Virgin Organic Tamanu Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. 100% organic. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Storage: Store out of sunlight and heat.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.