What it is
Fushi Marula Seed Oil super rich in fatty acids and an effective anti aging oil. Fushi's natural products contain the finest biodynamically grown ingredients derived from sustainable sources.
- Marula oil is commonly known as a 'miracle oil' in Africa. It has been revered among African women for hundreds of years for its powerful moisturising and anti-aging benefits. This prized oil is extracted from the fruit kernels of the Marula tree from Kenya. Marula oil deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin and is quite unique due to its super rich content of fatty acids, vitamins C and E. Marula oil is thought to have a richer content of antioxidants than even Argan oil. It is ideal to use to protect the skin from aging, for fine lines and crows feet. A light non greasy oil, Marula oil is absorbed easily and is the perfect anti-aging night oil for the face and neck area. It is most effective at protecting the skin from those damaging free radicals that accelerate aging. It is perfect for matured skin types.
How to Use
For Internal & External Use. Take 1-3 teaspoons of Fushi Virgin Marula Seed Oil daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can also be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie. Massage externally into affected area daily.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Origin : Southern & Eastern Africa
Wild crafted, cold pressed & unrefined 100% Marula Seed Oil. The Marula seeds are collected, dried and processed using traditional native practices and hand-presses. This is done in a sustainable way, protecting wild Marula trees.
Fushi Wild Marula Seed Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Storage: Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 6 months once it has been opened.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.