What it is
Fushi Virgin Baobab Seed Oil has a high content of Vitamins A, E and EFA's and sterols for intense moisturisation. Fushi's natural products contain the finest biodynamically grown ingredients derived from sustainable sources.
- The exotic Baobab oil is a pale yellow oil extracted from the fruit seed of baobab tree found in east and southern Africa. Baobab oil has a high content of Vitamins A, E, essential fatty acid and sterols that offers impressive moisturising qualities to the skin and hair. Baobab Oil is absorbed quickly, and improves elasticity, encourages regeneration of cells and does not clog pores
- Often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and rosacea problems. It may also be beneficial for healing burns, healing scars and reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- Works wonderfully well as a hair conditioner too
- Enjoy the wonderful benefits of the Baobab oil and include it your beauty routine by massaging this oil regularly into the skin and even the hair
How to Use
For Internal & External Use. Take 1-3 teaspoons of Fushi Virgin Baobab Seed Oil daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can also be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie. Massage externally into affected area daily.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Wild Crafted, Cold Pressed, Unrefined Baobab oil (Adansonia digitata).
Fushi Virgin Baobab Seed Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Storage: Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 6 months once it has been opened.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.