What it is
Fushi Wild Moringa Oil is a prized beautifying oil extracted from the mature seeds of the tropical wonder plant, Moringa Oleifera. This versatile oil has many therapeutic properties because of its unique nutritional values and it is an excellent oil to use in cooking and on salads.
- This multi-purpose oil is anti-inflammatory and reduces inflammation both topically and internally
- Contains 18 essential amino acids, chlorophylls and omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin with regular topical application
- Can be used as a spot treatment for acne
- Encourages the healing of scars
- Can be used as a disinfectant to treat wounds
- Has anti-fungal properties
- Can help dry, irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Deeply nourishes the hair and helps to reduce scalp irritation and flakiness
- Can aid in improving liver health
- Helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain in joints
- Is an excellent carrier oil for aromatic compounds
- Moringa oil is an incredibly stable oil and does not go rancid for years, due to its high levels of antioxidants and its inherent antiseptic qualities.
How to Use
For Internal & External Use. Take 1-3 teaspoons of Fushi Wild Moringa Oil daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can also be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie. Massage externally into affected area daily.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Moringa Oil (Moringa oliefera), Cold Pressed, Unrefined, sourced from Kenya.
Fushi Wild Moringa Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Storage: Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 6 months once it has been opened.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.