What it is
Fushi Organic Castor Oil is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant oil which has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Fushi's natural products contain the finest biodynamically grown ingredients derived from sustainable sources.
- Castor oil is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant oil which has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Castor oil is also useful for dry skin conditions, the lubricant in the Castor oil helps ease the roughness of the skin.
How to Use
For Internal & External Use. Take 1-2 teaspoons daily of Fushi Organic Castor Oil with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Externally it can be massaged into both the skin and hair.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Origin : India. Castor Organic (Ricinus Communis), Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic and Fair for Life Certified.
Fushi Organic Castor Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. 100% organic. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring.
- Certification: Certified organic by the Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Storage: Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 6 months once it has been opened.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.