What it is
Fushi Multi Essentials Vitamin Complex has been formulated to boost energy, diminish fatigue and promote vitality and wellbeing. Fushi nutriceuticals come completely free from added fillers, binding and bulking agents, and nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use. They are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100 % pure active ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
- This comprehensive Multi Essentials Vitamin Complex has been formulated with BioKelp a unique component to boost energy, diminish fatigue and promote vitality and wellbeing. The formula contains all the essential micronutrients needed for optimum health, plus other compounds known to enhance health and improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. It also includes Kelp for its rich source of iron and Alfalfa known for its benefits for cholesterol and its rich natural source of vitamin A, B, E, D and K. All nutrients in this complete multivitamin formula in the most bioavailable (easily absorbed and utilised) forms possible to ensure maximum effects.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule 3 x daily with food. Do not exceed stated recommended dose. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Allergy warning: This product contains Lecithin derived from Soya.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methyl), Bio-KelpTM (Blend of Kelp (dried and powdered), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hesperidin, Alfalfa), Calcium (Citrate.3H20), Magnesium (Citrate.H20), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid Powder), Potassium (Chloride), Zinc (Citrate.3.H20), Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Inositol, L-Glutamine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Rutin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Para amino benzoic acid (PABA), Alfalfa (dried and powdered), Apple Pectin, Bromelain 1,200 GDU/gm, Lecithin, Glucomannan, Papain, Selenium (Methionine 0.5%), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Acetate Type 325), Copper (Gluconate), Manganese (Sulphate.H20), Boron (Sodium Borate), Folic Acid (Folacin), Vitamin K, Chromium (Picolinate), Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate), Biotin (D-Biotin).
Fushi Multi Essentials Vitamin Complex:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring, yeast and no added sugar.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.