What it is
Fushi Chia Seeds are a rich source of fibre, EFA's and protein to boost wellbeing and weight loss. Fushi superfoods are bio-dynamically grown, cold processed and 100% raw to retain their complete nutritional properties. They are grown and derived from sustainable sources.
- Chia is the Mayan word for strength and has been part of this ancient culture for a very long time. Chia seeds still remain a dietary staple in many South and Central American countries. Its nutritional highlights include its rich source of fibre which makes it a very useful dietary food. Just one teaspoon of Chia offers 5 grams of fibre and Chia seeds are rich in protein and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. This makes it a very healthy food that is beneficial for digestion, slimming and maintaining regular bowel movement. Chia also provides antioxidants and even some calcium and iron. The Chia seed packs a lot of nutrition into a small serving, and is an easy way boost your fibre and plant-based omega-3 intake.
How to Use
Take 5-10g (1 tea spoons = 5g) of Fushi Chia Seeds daily blended with a juice or smoothie, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed stated recommended dose. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Chia seeds (Salvia hispanica).
Fushi Chia Seeds:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring, yeast and no added sugar.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by expiry date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.